A very complete construction kit, with all wooden parts pre-cut.
Freely inspired by the famous television series of the same name from the 1970s, the model of the PICARDIE remains in the memory of many builders and barge enthusiasts.
The model was designed with the help of recent laser cutting technologies and allows a very precise assembly facilitated by a step-by-step illustrated assembly guide.
Most of the fittings are 3D printed in resin with a very high level of precision and realism.
Includes all the fittings for finishing the model :
- steering wheel, buoy
- propeller and propeller shaft
- embossed letters for the hull and roof
- boat, chimneys, bow and stern winches, siren, loudspeaker,
- hawse pipes, anchors, boat
- position lights, skylight, parts for antenna
- removable hatch, hatch covers to be built, navigation lights and lanterns
- rudder, rudder blade,
- various brass, crane, mast etc..
Length: 85 cm
Width: 11 cm
No glue, no paint
Without display stand (flat bottom)
Model designed to be radio controlled
List of recommended accessories, available on our website
MFA motor: 46.M385
MFA engine mount: 46.725
New CAP Cardan shaft Models : C4-2,3
Jamara drive: 19.081449
Propulsion A2Pro batteries: 08.33.7 or 08.40.7
Power cord for motor: 12.2977
Multiplex rudder servo: 14.HS-55
Linkage fitting: 08.6200
Jamara 2-way radio: 19.061172